This is a technically a two-dish meal that I like to make. I've been playing with it off and on for a couple of years now and I think I've finally dialed it in. I like recipes that I don't have to be overly specific in order to get it to work.
This is one of those recipes.
Family pack of Chicken Legs
2 Cups Rice
1/4 Stick butter
1 Big Can (26oz-28oz) Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 Small Can (10.75oz) Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
2 Soup cans water (one big & one small)
4 Can Green Beans
- Preheat oven to 275 Degrees
- Mix and heat the soup, water, & butter in a pot until the butter melts
- Dump the rice in the bottom of a large pan (recommend a roasting pan), spread it out if it makes you feel good.
- Dump half of the soup into the pan
- Stir the soupy rice and spread it out evenly
- Spread your chicken in the center of the pan, one layer deep
- Dump the rest of the soup over the chicken
- Drain the green beans and add around the perimeter of the pan
- Bake for three hours